Legal address in Warsaw
Legal address in Warsaw, as in the whole of Poland, is a prerequisite registration a company in Poland. It will not be possible to register a company without it and conduct business. The registered office in Warsaw is the actual address of the company.
In the documents, the legal address is referred to as "adres siedziby".
Specialists of our company MIA CONSULT GROUP Sp. z o.o. select the best option for you to register a legal address. Based on your wishes and possibilities, it is chosen whether the premises will be rented, or a virtual legal address will suit you.
If you have any questions about obtaining a legal address in Poland, you can always call our managers, who will be happy to advise you.
We have been providing services for obtaining a legal address in Poland for several years. All our specialists have extensive experience, and our clients speak positively about the quality and speed of our services!
Advantages of the outsourcing company MIA CONSULT GROUP
OVER 10 YEARS
We have been successfully working in the field of accounting services and tax accounting for over 10 years.
Specialists with knowledge of the Russian, English and Polish languages work with us.
We use modern solutions to build business processes.
We give a guaranteed result for any type of service.
What gives a virtual legal address in Poland
- You get a full-fledged legal address of your organization in Poland.
- This includes the services of a manager who accepts correspondence, answers phone calls and faxes.
- Reducing the cost of renting premises.
- Saving your time, since you do not have to travel and look through all the premises that can be rented.
- All employees of your company can work remotely, which is also a definite plus, both for you and for them. All negotiations and meetings can be conducted online.
People who do not live in Poland, but would like to open their own company here, renting a virtual legal address in Poland is an ideal and rational option. You can issue documents even without being in Poland, so this option is the most affordable for foreign businessmen.
For novice entrepreneurs, a virtual legal address is the best option for registering a company’s legal address in Poland.