Get a PESEL number in Warsaw in 1 day
PESEL number in translation means the identification number of a person who lives in Poland temporarily or permanently.
PESEL is a personal identifier. This document is necessary not only for Polish citizens, but also for all visitors who plan to stay in the state for a long period. The PESEL number is given to all residents of Poland at birth. You need a PESEL number to be able to identify yourself.
Our company helps to obtain a PESEL number in Warsaw. Our experts will help you to get a PESEL number, even if you do not have a residence permit in Poland (meldunek).
If you have any questions about obtaining a PESEL number in Warsaw, you can contact our specialists by phone.
You will definitely be helped and explained all the details of obtaining a PESEL number!
Anyone can get a PESEL number in Warsaw
A PESEL number can be obtained by a person who meets at least one of the following parameters:
- Has a lease agreement, which is concluded for a period of more than 3 months.
One of the main conditions is that a person must have a residence permit in the country.
- If a person has relatives in Poland who live in the country on a permanent basis.
- If a person has the right to temporary or permanent residence in the country.
- The person has been granted refugee status, which is confirmed by a document issued to him.
- For tax purposes (from July 1, 2021) - In this case, a meldune is not required.
Advantages of the outsourcing company MIA CONSULT GROUP
OVER 10 YEARS
We have been successfully working in the field of accounting services and tax accounting for over 10 years.
Specialists with knowledge of the Russian, English and Polish languages work with us.
We use modern solutions to build business processes.
We give a guaranteed result for any type of service.
Why do you need a PESEL number in Poland?
The PESEL number is needed in the following cases:
- If you want to rent an apartment and sign a rental agreement.
- In order to conclude an insurance contract.
- If you are going to study at a university in Poland.
- If you are planning to register for the purpose of getting a job.
- Submitting official documents.
Obtaining a PESEL number in Poland
In 2020, the procedure for obtaining a PESEL number was slightly different than it is now. Currently, this identification number is issued to foreigners automatically as soon as they issue a residence permit. In this case, you do not need to collect any certificates and write an application.
In Warsaw, you can find your PESEL number in Uzhond.
If registered citizens still do not have this document, they should contact the place of registration. To make it easier to obtain PESEL, you can contact our company. Experts will definitely help you deal with obtaining a document.
If a person does not have a registration, but needs a PESEL number, then it can be issued manually with simultaneous registration in the place where he currently lives.
Also, PESEL can be obtained from the population register department. To do this, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A document that confirms that a person lives in Poland legally. Such a document may be a rental agreement;
- Medical insurance or social security policy;
- Completed special form. In order to avoid mistakes when filling out this form, it is best to contact the specialists of our company.